This video was produced by The National Academies in the United States, an umbrella body incorporating the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Engineering, the Institute of Medicine, and the National Research Council. The video explains how scientists have arrived at the current state of knowledge about recent climate change and its causes.
Specifically, the video addresses the following questions and topics…
- What is climate?
- Is the Earth warming?
- What are greenhouse gases?
- Increasing greenhouse gas emissions.
- How much warming can we expect?
- Solar influence on the Earth’s climate.
- Role of natural cycles in the Earth’s climate.